Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
American Environmental Labs is experienced in designing and completing Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) in accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard for Environmental Site Assessments (E 1903-11): Phase II Environmental Site Assessment Process, State and Federal requirements and customized to meet client needs and budgets. Since 1998 we have completed hundreds of Phase II ESAs at all types of sites and geologic settings and tested for a variety of contaminants.
Prior to implementing a Phase II ESA, American Environmental Labs makes sure to understand the goals of the client and project. The scope of work is designed to meet the scrutiny of the various parties involved including lenders, regulators, attorneys and peers.
American Environmental Labs generally uses a Geoprobe® drill rig to complete the field inspection service.
Site Characterization and Assessment
- Soil Boring Installation
- Monitoring Well Installation
- Vapor Encroachment Screening
- Sampling of Soil, Groundwater, Sediments, Surface water, and Air
- Geophysical Evaluations including Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Risk Based Corrective Action (RBCA)
- Receptor Surveys
- Contaminant Pathway Evaluations
- Fate and Transport Evaluations
- Risk Assessments and Modeling
- Natural Attenuation and Biodegradation Modeling
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control